Billy was a family man totally dedicated to helping out those he loved the most. I remember 1994 when going on holiday our car radiator overheated and while checking it out, Billy got a faceful of boiling water. I was only a newbie learner, so he drove to the nearest garage where he doused his face in cold water. Another motorist offered to lead us into the next town, where Billy could receive medical treatment. When he got to hospital, the doctors wanted to transfer him back to our home town, but Billy said "No". His wife and daughters Rachel and Tammi were waiting to arrive at a holiday camp. After treatment and being smothered in silver cream he was discharged and allowed to carry on with the journey. You always were our hero Billy and we'd just like to say that we miss you so much. God Bless.