Share this memorial:
Born:December 10, 2004
Died:January 27, 2005

This Online Memorial Has Expired
It Will Be Deleted Soon

Keep this memorial online for another year for only $11.00 USD

Unless more time is purchased to keep this memorial online, it will be removed from this website very soon.  Visitors will be unable to view this memorial, including any stories, photos, personal notes or other memorabilia that have been added to this web page.

My beautiful baby girl was born on Friday, December 10th, 2004 at 6:11pm.  We  named her Hailey Morgan Jung.  We decided on Hailey because the minute me and John heard and saw the name it just sounded perfect for our precious baby girl we had on the way, we used Morgan as her middle name because it is also my dad's middle name(her grandpa), and of course Jung is her daddy's last name so she got that from him.  I ended up having to have a c-section 2 weeks early but she was born big and healthy, 8 lbs 12.6 oz and 21 inches long.  She was the center of our lives' and me, John, my parents, and his mom all enjoyed spending time with her, of course me and John enjoyed spending every minute of the day with her. My favorite part of the day was the middle of the night feedings, I loved when it was just me and her.  I ended up being admitted back into the hospital 3 days after i got home with Hailey, but Hailey was just perfect and had no health problems whatsoever.  On Thursday, January 27, 2005 at 5:26 am i woke up in the middle of the night to check on her...  I had just finished feeding her around 1:30 am and layed her down for the rest of the night and me and John kissed her goodnight and told her we would see her in the morning and gave her tons of kisses(and of course sang Twinkle Twinkle little star and her lullaby from me).  When i woke up to check on her at 5:26 am i turned on the light and that is when i realized that Hailey was not breathing and so I checked for her pulse....but i felt nothing.  I immediately screamed for John to wake up and grabbed my cell phone and called 911.  I gave her CPR and performed mouth to mouth, but she did not respond. The paramedics showed up at about 5:30 am and tried to resusitate her.  They tried for about 10 minutes and then told us that she was gone and that there was nothing else they could do.  This is when I lost it and dropped to the floor in shock...I was completely devistated. They told us that she had probably been gone for a couple of hours.  Autopsies are mandatory in these situaions because there is no known cause of her death so they need to know why she died, if there was a reason.  I was furious that they were going to cut her open after all that had already happened...but i understood that there are bad parents out there and it was a policy to try and protect children, and i had no choice in the matter.  We got the results of the autopsy that night and they told us that they could not find anything wrong with her in any way physically so they put SIDS(suddent infant death syndrome) down as her cause of death on her death certificate.  I guess i never REALLY thought something like this could happen to my perfect little angel, but i checked on her all the time.  I would wake up numerous times throughout the night just to check if she was still breathing and to make sure she was warm enough and nothing was close to her face, but up until that night she was always just sleeping soundly and comfortably away in her peaceful sleep like you always think they will be.  January 27, 2005 is and will forever be the worst day of my life, i will always remmber this day as the day my beautiful little girl that i had so many hopes and dreams for was taken from me....Sometimes even more than a year and a half after her death some days i still can't believe she's gone....
Hailey Baby
Added by Hailey's Mommy
Personal Notes

This memorial has ongoing storage and maintenance costs.

Help to keep this memorial online: Purchase more storage space or time